I was raised with a very specific idea of what it means to be a woman... soft, calm, caring and subtle. My whole life I tried to fit into this idea, suppressing parts of me that I thought were ugly and unfeminine.
My lack of self-acceptance has caused me a lot. I stayed away from men, love and relationships until my late 20s. I was simply to scared that someone could see the "real me", and then they would leave. The fear of being rejected, because I wasn't embodying the real essence of femininity, has also caused me to battle depression by the time I was 27. I was fighting suicidal thoughts and attempts to hurt myself physically more than once. I was disconnected from my body, sensations and most of pleasure.
My own journey of healing has brought me to discover Tantra, Theta healing, sacred sexuality and reprogramming of subconscious programs. I finally started releasing layers of social conditioning around what it means to be a woman, and how to relate to others, allowing my true, wild and passionate self to come out.
I believe in enjoying the world, enjoying your body and the pleasures - in a healthy way. With my work, and my own life, I promote the path of self-love, self-acceptance and deeper, intimate connections with yourself, with life and with others.
I feel truly blessed to work with men and women from around the world helping them to shed the old, heavy layers, so that their wild, playful and happy true inner selves can come out. The transformation I witness in my clients is my secret recipe for happiness :)
Hi, my name is Magda Kay.
I am a Sensuality Coach.
Trainings & Certifications
- Tantra Yoga
- Sexual Tantra
- Advanced Theta Healing
- Crystal Healing
- Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy
- Social psychology
- Intuitive reading
- Hatha Yoga
A Few Fun Facts About Me...
- I am obsessively in love with sharks. Until today seeing great whites remain my #1 life experience.
- I am a diver (no brainer.. what other way to see all those sharkies!)
- I have 3 tattoos (and will most likely get more, but don't tell my Dad - he hates them)
- I am your typical cat lady. I have two cats back home in Poland, and frankly, I miss them more than my family... (and my family knows it very well)
- Curious about my accent? It's a mix of Polish (my mother tongue), American English, Irish, Italian and Malaysian English.
- And yes, I am from Poland. And apart from Poland I lived in US, Northern Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Bali and Thailand.